Omnilogic became Oracle Partner HUB
as part of a program to develop expert partners, who are trained and equipped to deliver leading-edge, enterprise-quality technology solutions to mid-sized companies in one of the world's fastest growing marketplaces.
The Partner HUB has been designed in collaboration with Oracle to bring together all that you’ll need to grow your business. At the Partner HUB, you can:
- Demonstrate your solutions in a professional environment;
- Learn from Oracle technical specialists;
- Tap into Oracle’s marketing capability;
- Join a network of professionals in your community that have similar priorities - great for meeting new business partners!
- Get support for your business events and seminars to get closer to your clients;
- Train your key staff in the latest Oracle technology;
- Get help with your migration projects;
- Get help with your specialization projects
Oracle Partner HUB is hosted, jointly funded and operated by Omnilogic, Oracle VAD in the region.
The Partner HUB concept delivers in one integrated package and in a single venue the following services:
- Oracle ISV Migration Center - technical support for migration to Oracle software
- Oracle Partner Studio - a physical meeting place where they can demonstrate business solutions, meet other professionals and hold networking events
- Oracle Partner Academy - training in Oracle software at discounted rates
Integral to the Oracle Partner HUB is Oracle ISV Migration Center, where ISVs wishing to migrate or upgrade their solutions to the latest Oracle technology can do so for free. There are currently other three ISV Migration Centers in the EE-CIS region operating in Istanbul, Moscow, Prague and Krakow, and through these partners across the region have access to the most current technology and expertise Oracle has to offer.
Partners can increase their product and implementation knowledge through the Oracle Partner Academy, a facility that provides low-cost practical training to partners, while the Oracle Partner Studio provides partners with a top-of-the-line conference space, where they can run events, hold product demonstrations and attend Knowledge Transfer sessions.